2010年7月9日

Friday jam

Here I am in the office, 8:00 sharp, the official arriving time.
But the transportation had made me mad during my journey from home to office.

First, I hopped on the line 4, which they recommended me to take,
but the train stops at somewhere, and one staff yelled at us to get out of the train.
He said that the terminal station is here, get out, and wait the other train to come.
Unfortunately, it's a country of communist, so everybody's listened and jumped out of it.

Then we wait, wait about 5 minutes, there's a woman announced in the air,
she said that the next train to my office will be late, they really apologized for that.
So the crowd began to panic, to be exactly impatient, including myself.

I decided to transfer to the other line, which took me about 3 minutes to walk, climb, and get in,
After all, I got in the office right on time, but this experience made me rethink and reevaluate the metro system.

What the hell, I need to leave home as early as possible.

3 則留言:

  1. 你會漸漸習慣中國STYLE,我被China Airline氣炸了。 兩點飛機DELAY到五點,居然說:飛機不來也沒辦法........在飛機場逗留中的艾琳

    回覆刪除
  2. poor Eric and poor Irene

    回覆刪除

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...