2011年1月17日

D36 Last night

1/16 Sunny
Parisparis

I’ve always avoided to think about my last night in Paris, coz tonight is also the last night in Europe, too. I stayed on the hotel bed, felt a little sleepy but wouldn’t make myself fell asleep, I want to enjoy this moment, for the last time, at least in the following 5 to 6 years I don’t have plan to visit here again. I’ve forgot to write about what happened Milan and the first 4 days of Paris tour, but would find sometimg to finish my blog, I promise.

P1163636 Metro sign

Thanks to Facebook, the separation of us is just geographical, but in conceptual, we can still talk or share stuffs together through the Internet. To find a friend seems not that hard, but keeep in long relationship is still a long way to go. I found that sometimes I like to travel alone, but more often times when I walked in the lonely street, taking meaningless photos, I always think about our roadtrip, our late summer trip to Nice or even went Lyon center for a beer; I miss guys in Lyon indeed.

nEO_IMG_P1163643

I was lucky that the weather these days in Paris was fantastic! It’s plus 10 degree and no clouds in the sky, just bright sun shines. People in Paris went crazy for the yearly winter sale, almost everyone carried 2 to 3 shopping bags on the streets, this is not the normal Paris we’d seen.

nEO_IMG_P1163641

We had a nice feast in a country restaurant, with former AIESEC LCP 黃觀, we also studied in the same dept in the same U. It’s nice to see her here, with a half local, walking on the streets of hotel de ville, searching for a place to sip an expresso, that’s what people usually do.

nEO_IMG_P1153613

I guess it’s about time to wake up from a long long dream. It began in June and ended in January, tomorrow evening I will take the airplane home, to Amsterdam, Hong Kong and then home. It’s 1:53, I got to sleep ;)

Have a sweet dream!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...