2011年1月11日

D23, 24, 25 Looking for something dumb to do

1/4,5,6 Cold
Ankaraankara

My relaxation tour in Turkey went on a climax in Ankara, to be exact, in Cagatay’s home. Beer, nuts and trash movie filled out one whole day, thanks to Ebru, we spent one day visiting the city, but that would be far enough. Ankara is not a city for tourist, but my friends, Cagatay and Ebru made the city meaningful and relaxing.

nEO_IMG_P1042402 Let’s hang out in Muslim bars

nEO_IMG_P1052417 Ankara castle, 1000 years old

nEO_IMG_P1062465 the night view from Cagatay’s home

We spent one dinner together, me, Cagatay and Ebru went to a modern restaurant in new city center of Ankara. I’ve been waiting this since the beginning of my travel. Ebru promised me if I were in Ankara, she would take me to a nice restaurant and drink raki together. I thought the place will be eating grill lamb next to camp fire in a cave and belly dancers surrounded us for tips; but it wasn’t. The restaurant named “EGE” means the best part of Turkey; and we had seafood in Anakara, a city far away from the sea.

nEO_IMG_P1052448  I like the decoration.

During the meal, we talked mainly about marriage. Both of my friends are 28 or 29 years old, at the end of 20-s especially for girls, the pressure (they give themselves) became fatal. I don’t know if Ebru’s drunk or not, she said she’s gonna marry in 3 or 4 monthes, I said that “Then you gotta find someone to marry!”

 nEO_IMG_P1052437 Ebru, a desperated girl

Then the topic turned into jobs. Ebru is not happy with her current job, she did the same thing everyday, every week, the only thing changed in her job is the location: she has to move to a new office every month. I guess the pay is satisfied so that she wouldn’t quit this job anyway ;P

What kind of job will you do?
Option 1: Working 29 days a month unhappily, the only day you feel happy is the paying day.
Option 2: Working 29 days a month with happy mood, the only day you feel unsatisfied is the paying day.

Cagatay also didnt like is former job, either. So he quitted the job and went for exchange, tried to find a way to improve himself. Now the former company called him back but he’s gonna refuse them.

Ming will hopefully graduate in June and begin job hunting in March. He had refused by JnJ already but still try to find a job in big names. Right now he’s kind of interested in working in trade show or exhibition company.

nEO_IMG_P1062467 Cagatay and his brother

To be honest, I did nothing special in Ankara, but I feel like to hang out will my friends, like Cagatay, we talked a lot in those 3 days, and I found myself meet a wonderful person. My first impression of him was a serious student but he got his own way to live. I decided to make friend with him right after I saw him, I am glad I did ;P

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...