2011年1月13日

D29&30 Back to basic

1/10,11 Cloudy, cold but yet snow
Budapestbudapest

I stayed in Budapest for 3 nights, the hostel was great with friendly staffs and good location, next to the main metro station and easily to find. There was one guy or lady I ain’t 100% sure, a dude with pony tail but I could see the adam’s apple, was quite funny. It was a 8 beds dormitory, while I checked in at 11 o’clock, the dude was sleeping deeply. I wonder he’s got a hangover or something, since I saw some wine bottle next to his bed. Then I dressed up then went out for some fun. After the sunset, I came back to hostel, I saw the dude still sleeping, until I got to bed at 1am. That was nothing, the next morning, I went out at 9, he’s sleeping still. I wonder this dude is sick or something wrong with him, then all of a sudden he woke up, had a cigratte then went to bed again. The next 2 nights same thing happened again and again. Conclusion: This dude paid hostel in Budapest for 4 nights but the only thing he did in the city was sleeping and smoke. Nice! I appreciate his attitude!

nEO_IMG_P1092625 The little princess

The most famous and attractive thing to me in the city was its food! Goulash! the soup made of beef, onions, vegetables, spices and ground paprika powder, that I had almost everyday. I even bought 2 recipes and 2 cans of well-made goulash for taking them back to Taiwan. Until the last moment while I was waiting for flight to Milan, I had goulash as well :P

nEO_IMG_P1092611 Goulash day1

nEO_IMG_P1102820 Goulash day2

nEO_IMG_P1112885 Noodle meat soup for day3

Talking about the other tourist stuff, I was quite impressed by the ability of recovery of hungarian people. The war almost destroyed everything, the opera, the palace, the parliment or any big or small significant buildings in the city. But you can see the city’s healed and show its uniqle beauty to people all over the world. In comparison to Prague, Budapest wasn’t that lucky.

nEO_IMG_P1112906 Hero square

There are statues scattered in the city, you can see statues in almost every corner. That was fun, you have more surprises and stories when you lingered in the beautiful buildings. Or they played important roles when you got lost.

nEO_IMG_P1102856 Statue of officer

nEO_IMG_P1112970 Annonymous writer

I played safe during the nights in Budapest, I means, almost after every sunset I choose to go back to warm hostel, browsing Internet or streaming some videos in the kitchen, or even lay on my bed, just wrote some article. Technically I didn’t have  night life in Budapest.

nEO_IMG_P1113065 Night

nEO_IMG_P1113073 Chain bridge and the palace

I was a little bit tired of traveling all around, and didn’t find the right company to the bars, either. The brazillian guy slept next to me had serious stink foot problem, I would want to talk to him, coz he stinks :/ I don’t know, I’d prefer enjoy my personal mement, taking pictures, rambling on the streets, having good stuffs or foods, sometimes skype with my parents or friends would be enough.

nEO_IMG_P1112995 The bathhouse

At the moment, I am tired of SURFACE friends, I’d prefer closer or intimate friendship, rather than facebook friend.

nEO_IMG_P1102708 Parliment

All in all, I like the city quite a lot. It’s a city with cheap and delicious food, spetacular buildings and tons of hidden secrets. Budapest would be on my top 10 list of fav cities.

nEO_IMG_P1102851 Liberty bridge

nEO_IMG_P1113015 Central market

nEO_IMG_P1113021 Little princess

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...