2011年1月5日

D19 Happy new year

12/31 Zero, more or less degree
Berlinberlin

We slept until 2 o’clock, then went to the famous Berlin wall in the afternoon. Then we met Foochie at checkpoint Charlie, and got lost somewhere, then finally approach Potsdam platz in 8pm. We watched a movie, the TOURIST, and then heading for Branden Gate for new year party. The last day of 2010 was busy and full of memories. That was also the first new year party I had abroad. Couples were kissed each other after the countdown, don’t know who create this tradition but I wished there was someone that I could kiss.

nEO_IMG_PC311949 The kiss

People put too much pressure on german people. I believe most of the Germans are kind and friendly, at least the ones I met in Lyon were. Everytime we talked about the history of second world war, it became sensitive toward Germans. Our English guide said that the biography of Hitler is still banned in Germany. And then we talked about the wall, our guide said that people are still healing from the pain of the separation of the country. I ain’t German nor did I give some comment of this phonenmonon, but I believe time is the best remedy.

nEO_IMG_PC311948 “the world”

nEO_IMG_PC311964 Chinese invasion

I saw there were graphic on graphics, like the photo on top. We can see people still hate each other in someway. It’s human being, we didn’t see any other creatures hate or kill the same species for fun or for revenge. That’s pathetic. Now I know why John Lennon would say imagine a world with no countries.

nEO_IMG_PC311971 Test othe best?

We move on to the Potsdam platz, one of the city centers of Berlin. It was 8pm and we had nothing to do but took enormous photos or ate wurst. I brought a genious idea: let’s go to the movies! So we didn’t have to stand in the cold wind but have some fun in the warm theater.

nEO_IMG_PC311986 New friends everyday!

The movie was shot mainly in Venice, and I’ve just visited there, so that seen so many familiar scenes were funny. Sadly the plot were a little bit boring, I watched the movie mainly for watching Jolie.

nEO_IMG_PC312009 Shot in Sony world

nEO_IMG_PC312012

Toby suggested us to the Branden Gate for new year party, and Jurij said the party there was best for us, the tourists. The whole Tiergarten was blocked for the party and many vendors in the main road of the park.

nEO_IMG_PC312061 The wall

We drank and ate during walking to the main stage. It was funny that people were not that crowded as in Taipei. Somebody just gave me the weed hat.

nEO_IMG_PC312058 And I was not drunk…

nEO_IMG_P1012109

Just before the countdown, we moved close to the main stage, and watched who’s gonna sing the first song in year 2011.

nEO_IMG_PC312089 Hmm…

Our first song in 2011 is performed by PAUL POTTS!! He sang opera. That was CREATIVE~

nEO_IMG_P1012116 Razer light!

nEO_IMG_P1012101 Firework!

I wished Katy Perry came here!

nEO_IMG_P1012138 We could see the stage!

nEO_IMG_P1012091 I shoot videos mostly.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...