2010年10月18日

New window blinds

nEO_IMG_P1060682

That’s my expression thin morning.

Someone’s knocking my door this morning, I was still falling asleep,
and someone just uses his key to open my door, and try to wake me up.
I opened my eyes and try to figure out who’s that man in the morning,
it was the janitor/gate keeper/careman in the dormitory.

He said that “Change, window.”

Yes, I got it, I need to change my window blind, it was almost broken,
on the second day I arrived here, I found that the window blind was broken.
I pulled the blind aside but failed to shut down, and since I stayed in ground floor,
now everybody can watch “Ming-Chia’s dormitory life show”
So I mentioned the situation to the janitor and he said “OK” to me.

Then 2 days later, someone just came into my room,
they fixed it but said to me “It’s fragile. You need to use it smoothly.”

I thought it was Okay and let’s wait and see.
The janitor came to me 2 weeks later and told me that they’re going to change the window blind today! (that day, i mean)
So I waited them for the whole afternoon but no one came.
I thought it was a joke or something, and forgot it right away.

Then it’s today, the other 2 weeks after the notice,
he bumped into my room with 2 plumbers.
Out of councious, I shocked in the first hand and tried to grab my things and got out of my room. Of course I remembered to wear on my pants and a jacket.

Finally they changed my window blind, which took them a whole month,
including the 2 weeks notice. That’s French :P

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...