2010年12月4日

Apply for Turkey VISA

nEO_IMG_PC031649

Finally, I got my Turkish Visa!!

After the exhausted tough night, I went back to Lyon on 9am, and heading directly to the office of Turkey ambassador in Lyon. That was my 3rd time to go, for the first time, I arrived in Wed. morning, and the officer told me that the application of visa is opened on Tuesday and Thursday morning exclusively.

Then the next Thursday, I happily bring all my stuffs to the office, right before I entered the room, I found that I forgot to take my passport with me. WTF! Nevertheless, I asked the officer again what kind of things should I provide, and he added one thing: certificate of studying. Thankfully I asked him, or I would go there for 5th or 6th times.

Anyway, it’s glad to get the visa on time and really happy that I have to the chance to visit my friends in Turkey!!

nEO_IMG_PC031650

Lyon still snow like hell.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...