2010年9月14日

Part of who?

We had the very first class this afternoon,
it was corporate valuation, which i really suck at,
but i wanna try it again so i take this course and try to figure out
what the heck is WACC, CAPM or EVA or some stupid abbreciation like that.

The course will last for 6 weeks so the 1st week is part of the lecture,
we  discussed about FCFF which means free cash flow for firm, and
i could follow the tempo of the lecturer ‘cause lakcing of finance terms and
not similiar to that subject.
In other words, i had a hard time during the course, Tobi my friend tried to help me
but i know that i have to depend on my own.

At the end of the course, we have to work out to different groups
in order to make final presentation for the 5th week.
Tobi and Mathias had already worked out for their group so I need to make one,
I asked one guy at the class room and became the first memeber of our group,
then 2 other Chinese guys, i mean people comes from mainland China came to us and
asked that if they could join our group.

We said yes and started to introduce each other then.

The guy I asked before was named Federico from Turin, Italy,
and he asked us about where we came from,
the 2 chinese guys said that they are from China,
and I said that I am from Taiwan, then one of them continued “is part of China”
I was like WHAT THE HECK with this kind of situation?
I replied “Whatever” because I didn’t want to fight with anyone in the “group”
in this issue, it’s kinda of sensitive and even I won the fight,
what will happen? Nothing!

I wondered the guys are nice yet a little bit childish,
they might think it’s a glorious success of winning the oral compeition.
But go fxxk yourself with your winning face, it doesn’t make any sense that you bring about this issue, OK?
Maybe I was pissed off and offended by the guy from China,
but it’s OK if that made him happier or make our group more efficient.
THAT’S FINE WITH ME.

OK, turn the thing into the bright side,
Alison told me that she’ totally fine now and felt energetic with things happend here,
which is fine for me because she always remind me of home,
Taiwan and boyfriend or girl friend stuff.
It’s good to see her smiling face.

So I cooked for them, the mushroom and tomato chicken, fried vegetables and soy sause egg.
yet my fav part is the rice!
We had the traditional Taiwanese dinner here, nice!

nEO_IMG_IMG_3073 There’s somethings worth to fight for, some are not.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...