2010年9月16日

Serious talks

20100908312

I had 2 serious talk today,
the first one is that I went to Ms. Drouet and discuss my courses.
I sent a mail to her and ask her about quitting courses,
she tried to let me know that it is impossible to register courses at this moment,
but I wanted to quit instead of register, so we spent quite a time to get things straight.
I’ve quit the Corporate Valuation for some reasons,
one thing is that I dont really like the course and I felt like very stressful when everybody’s in the room knows what the professor said and they’ve learned it like 3 or 4 times.
I quit it because I don’t want to spend too much time on things I don’t really like.
If i wanted to know about corporate valuation, I’d rather find a textbook and read it on my own.

And the second serious talk is with Mathias,
we discussed about the economy situation and the unemployeement rate and
demographic change in both Taiwan and Germany.
We’re all students but met here, and then we found that the world and the society
are totally different in the 2 sides of the world. Esp. the average wage.
Even people work in Germany for the minimum rate of wage are better than
graduate students work in mainland China.
It’s quite impressive that Mathias knows about Taiwan for it’s making cheap things like
toys, plastic things,
I told him that many famous brands are also from Taiwan like HTC and Packard Bell which has been acquired by Acer in 2008.

I think we need to work on Nation branding. Indeed.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...