2010年12月15日

Goodbye parties

It’s quite hard for me to leave a place we call home. I think I am getting used to live in le Galion, even though spent most of the spare time travelling everywhere, but still there was a place that I can go back. To me, Lyon became a second home.

So that I saved the packing process to the last moment, wouldn’t to face the truth that I am leaving in a few days. We had many parties these days, including beer game on the spur of the moment, Mexican party and the german christmas party.

nEO_IMG_PC092539

Flora and I proposed beer game without any preparation. We got extra beer and free time that night, so that we want to have some fun. Knocking friends on Facebook at 10pm and the game started at 11. There were 2 rounds and each team won for 1 time. Things you have to know is that : Never compete drinking in speed with a Slovakian, coz it’s just like drinking water to them.

nEO_IMG_PC112757

Erika worked kick-ass hard to keep the alchohol supply on going. We tried tequila and different mixture of wine, liquird or softdrink together. That day was an unforgettable day in many ways. I had the most adventurous experience and I saw the most-hammered Kris :P

nEO_IMG_PC122836

And the last night I was in le Galion, there was the german party. Weirdly, the “party” started at 5pm, that’s even too early for dinner! But anyhow, Anne and the rest of the germans prepare a special wine on Christmas. That’s awesome! I didn’t spent too much time in the party since I have to pack…

I hate to say goodbye and I am suck at any farewell occassion. So being the first one to leave was a good thing to me. I feel bad about leaving my friends yet I don’t want to show that I was really sad. (I wanted to be cool!) And I can’t express my appreciation face to face so that I made cards. Anyway, on the 13 of Dec, I left le Galion, a place that I called home for last 4 monthes.

Fate brought us together, there must be some special connection that people start to know each other or even make friends. But sadly there’s no feast will last forever, which means the connection will inevitably break, everyone leaves. And once the group separated, it would never ever recur the same thing, even if you found the same people at the same place at the same time. The conclusion is, enjoy the moment, cherish friends who now by your side and let’s make memorable things! It might be the last time you see each other. I miss my tiny room, my heater, our broken stove, dirty kitchen and a lousy talking. I miss my friends.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...