2010年11月11日

Roadtrip: St. Emillion and the rest of the trip

nEO_IMG_P1100602 Last shot

Last day morning, we went to a local market. Suprisingly, no one had protest this suggestion. I wonder you guys will try to keep away from the market cause “only women go to market for bargain” But I was totally wrong.

nEO_IMG_P1100489 Market

For me, personally I will go to the local market in every city. I think the market reflects the ways the local people living and it’s a best place to experience living as a local. So many people would try to keep away from majority of tourist and to find the original part of the city. Long stay is an option if you got lots of time, and visit market is the other way.

The market in Bordeaux was crowded and smelly, it’s the same in every market yet the way people talk to each other is kind of different than other cities. Yet the market is located near the arabic area so there were so many arabic selling things. (I wrote thie passage in the middle of the night so it seems nonsense)

nEO_IMG_P1100522 I like this group shot so put it here again :P

After the market, we went to St. Emillion. It was a town recommended by the lady in tourist office, she said that the small town had many world heritage sites and we can do some wine taste over there. The best of all, it’s only the way we heading for Lyon.

nEO_IMG_P1100577 A view from the tower

(If you’d like to see more photos, please go to my FB photos.)

nEO_IMG_P1100589 Immature german guy tried to luck our mom and dad in the tower.

After St. Emillion, we head straight for Lyon. I found that Pascal was the guy who had drove ambulance before, so his driving was skillful and reliable. (It’s not to say that we like to sit in an ambulance…) He should of drive the car, so Kris would be so tired :P

I have to admit that these articles were written after I came back from London, which is almost 2 weeks after the roadtrip. I skipped sooo many interestinf details and stories just tried to make a quick memory of what happened those days.

Never thought of that I would had the chance to travel with so many interesting guys, and each of us had a strong character. Besides, speaking English all the way was kind of challenge to me since I ain’t a native speaket neither live in an English speaking environment for over a week. It’s quite hard for me to speak without grammar mistake or choose the wrong word. I think speak logically is my next goal of learning path.

Besides, by this tour I met people in different sides. There's a saying in Mandarin that Travel is a mirror of showing a person’s reality. (Actually I made the sentence LOL) I mean, get along with people is hard but when we stay in the dorm, we can still find a place alone and keep away from others. But to travel together is like totally different atmosphere, at least you have to stay together for so many days and don’t even allow to have a personal space since it’s the group thing. And some personal habbits or personality had no place to hide, that’s why so many couple divorced after their honeymoon. The thing is that we had experienced a wonderful trip and neither of us had a big fight and we still like to hang around each other, that’s a blessing ;)

Yes I have to admit that after the quite Saturday night in London, I’m kind of missing you guys yelling to each other and hit the bars in the midnight. For me, it’s not the bars or the clubs, but the people I like to get along.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...