2010年11月26日

London part 4

It takes forever to finish my blog in London, coz there are too many things to remember. I like London for its energetic night life and the craziness of people yelling to each other in the night. Totally on the contrary to the gentlemen or elegant ladies in the day time. The other night while I was there, several druken bare-footed ladies shouted each other on the regent street, this scene still remembered in my mind. I guess the reason was that I’ve never seen druken gals nor bare-footed ones in my life, and that atmosphere is just like a reality show and I never expected that will happen next to me.

=======================

National gallery

P1110245

Mathias strongly recommended me to go there. And I am glad that I went there. I wanted to be a painter while I was a child. I believe the magic of painting is way better than photos. National gallery was one of the best museums I’ve ever visited.

I spent 3 hours sunk in the old history, even if I skipped all the religious or portrait paitinngs, I enjoyed the others very well. It’s def. worth to rent an audio guide and having fun there.

=======================

Oxford

P1110334

Out of expectation, I spent 2 hours in Oxford but seen nothing. It was cold and raining, I was alone, lost on the street with not tourist direction. So I hopped on the tourist bus tried to take some photos. But the rain told me to stop and find a nice warm place to stay. I did, so I missed most of important colleges in Oxford. What a pity.

=======================

Bicester Outlet

P1110362

It’s a shame to say that I went to outlet, so I won’t say anything about this.

=======================

Friends

P1110369

Meeting different tourist is one of the charm in hostels. I met Naoki from Japan while I stayed in the Central YHA. He’s a Japanese dude travelled around Europe by himself.

=======================

English breakfast

P1110370

I didn’t do too much homework, so I had my English breakfast in a Turkish restaurant. It was nice and tasty, except the beans.

=======================

Blue lady

P1110384

Under the recommendation of Naoki, I went to the old fashion shop to buy the world famous blue lady as souveniors.

Of all the recorded ghost sightings in North America, more people report seeing a blue lady than any other apparition. We’ve named this blended tea in honor of this representative of the spirit world because of its hauntingly sweet flavor. Passion fruit, grapefruit, orange, and grenadine all mix together to create a citrus flavor that is almost as delicate as the ghostly shadows of the spirits. The sweetness of the citrus mélange blends perfectly with the astringency of our high grown Ceylon tea. Brew yourself a pot, pour it hot, or over a glass full of ice and prepare to be mesmerized.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...