2011年1月5日

D20 After chaos, and fly

1/1 Cloudy sky, +2 degree
Berlin, Istanbulberlin

There was a big party in Berlin. And the after party, always came with headache, trashy talk, unconscious, frustrated, spent whole day on bed etc. I have to leave Berlin in the midnight, so that I grasped the last chance to see more, I went to one of the most famous center, Alexander platz, Nikolakirche, Berliner Dome, DDR museum, Parliment house, Branden Gate again.

nEO_IMG_P1012211  Me, and the world clock

nEO_IMG_P1012165

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

nEO_IMG_P1012210

nEO_IMG_P1012232nEO_IMG_P1012215

nEO_IMG_P1012229

Most of the shops were closed. Only tourists with cameras walked on the empty street. Blank wine bottles, firework cases and trashes scattered on the sidewalk with snow and dirt. I took a series of photos of Berlin after chaos, felt like I were Rene Burri.

nEO_IMG_P1012291 Taiwanese team

We completed almost all attrations of Berlin that night, thanks to the holiday, we didn’t spend too much time in shopping. It is the 8th city in my across the borders trip, and I appreciate the kindness and hospitility of German people.

nEO_IMG_P1012273 German flag

To be honest, I’ve been visited so many countries and Germany is definately on my top 3 list favorite country. It is also a tourist-friendly place especially talking about transportation, the timetable is your best friend. The price level is lower than France, the Netherlands and reasonable; so that you can spend a few to make a living.

Also, there many critical issues of German for artists, they like controvercies, it’s the material of art. France and Germany are neighbors but the atmosphere are significantly different, including the ways of living and attitude toward the same thing, sometimes it’s competely converse to each other.

As I said before, there are so many burdens on people of German, they just finished paying the debt of world war one last October! My German friends are open minded and serious on almost everything, make me curious about how the education system work in the country.

nEO_IMG_P1012295 Goodbye!

I took the midnight flight to Istanbul at the night. I was frustrated that time, coz I became alone again, and I was about to leave the country I like a lot. Vini called me at the moment, I was touched ;) But I was going to Bursa, where my second family are.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...